Funkar det?

Jag tänker inte skvallra. *s*

********* Bikerbabe, and proud of it! What´s your excuse? *********

V.I.B Super Contributor
    slyckes avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2012
    Tackad: 26

hojen till jobbet idag, och blev "tvungen" att ta en sväng till affären mitt på dagen, ska tydligen vara fint väder hela helgen så det blir väl att åka lite då. Måste ju passa på när det går allt för många som redan ställt in för vintern tydligen....

I förmiddags var det fint väder i norra skåne och tänkte ta en sväng Men tanten hade andra planer, handla hem lite madrasser och sängkläder till bäbisarna. Snacka aldrig emot en gravid kvinna

V.I.B Super Contributor
    slyckes avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2012
    Tackad: 26

Citat Ursprungligen postat av RilleHD666 Visa inlägg
    I förmiddags var det fint väder i norra skåne och tänkte ta en sväng Men tanten hade andra planer, handla hem lite madrasser och sängkläder till bäbisarna. Snacka aldrig emot en gravid kvinna
    Låter som att det kan göra ont

V.I.B Sannizs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2012
    Tackad: 4

Citat Ursprungligen postat av RilleHD666 Visa inlägg
    Du får skaffa en sådan här tröja till henne...

ska nog köpa den till henne, varna andra för vad jag får stå ut med

V.I.B Contributor Lasse.Ss avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jun 2011
    Tackad: 32

skall jag plocka isär min hoj, börjar med tank och spjällhuset som skall svarvas upp några mm
    Kör Sportster som är på 1440 cc vid 1 bar och 2880 cc vid 2 bar
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deep-v...11216548967190

V.I.B Sannizs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2012

Idag skiner solen.
    Och så skall man åka till Probike i Mölndal, först hämta maken på vägen...

Idag monterade jag mitt PS drop in kit. Blev en väldig skillnad tycker jag. Niger inte så mycket nu när man bromsar. Inget läckage heller. Styret Från Biltwell byttes för ca 2 veckor sen. Även det blev bättre, och snyggare. Så får vi se vad som händer härnäst. Och jag tänker inte vinterparkera min hoj. Kommer fler fina höstdagar.

V.I.B Contributor
    hegtors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2012
    Tackad: 1

Hann kopiera det här för antivirusprogrammet gikk i rödt og ropade; TROJANER..!!

Hvilken typ är du?

What's the difference
    between a Motorcyclist and
    a Harley Rider ??

First, Harley Davidson does not make motorcycles. They make Harleys, and at this they are better than all the other manufacturers.
    Harleys are not ment to go or stop or handle or be comfortable or anything. They are mobile pieces of art, complete with the embedded compromises.
    The main duty is to be looked at, and to make sure they are looked at by as many people as possible, they are portable. Like a circus. Weight is about that same as a circus too.
    Harley could make motorcycles if they wanted to, but they do not want to. If they did, there wouldn't be Buells, there would be motorcycles manufactured by Harley.

It is really a cleaver marketing ploy. "Your motorcycle is very slow!"
    "Its a Harley, if i have to explain it you wouldn't understand" "Your motorcycle is very heavy!" "Its a Harley, if i have to explain it you wouldn't understand" "Your motorcycle is very expensive!" "Its a Harley, if i have to explain it you wouldn't understand" "Your motorcycle is very uncomfortable!" "Its a Harley, if i have to explain it you wouldn't understand" etc.
    Its a built in excuse masquerading as a surly attitude. Once we recognize Harleys for what they are, we can appreciate them for what they are. I will never appreciate a Harley for what it is not. It is not a motorcycle.
    Second we have to define the people who ride Harleys. I believe they fall into two families

The two famillies are
    1) Motorcyclists who ride Harleys, and
    2) Harley Riders. Motorcyclists who ride Harleys recognize Harleys for what they are. Rolling Retro influenced art, not motorcycles.
    These people appreciate the admiring glances they get when they ride their bikes, they secretly think of themselves as Lee Marvin, and they like to look at and improve the appearance of their Harley.
    It is a work in progress, and this piece of art becomes their canvas upon which to express themselves.

Motorcyclists who ride Harleys have a reasonable motorcycling resume, and may own more utilitarian vehicles (Japanese Motorcycles, Jeep Cherokees etc.) when transportation is required.
    These people love motorcycles as much as everyone on this list, but they also like Harleys, and as already mentioned these are two distinct things.

Harley Riders did not read the previous paragrahs, and mistakenly believe that Harleys are motorcycles. Unfortunately, these people tend to mistake Harley ownership for a personality as well, so they are usually way screwed up.
    These are non motorcyclists whose whole mental representation of motorcycles equals Harleys 'cause they once saw a Mickey Rourke film. These films also offers explanation for the typical Harley Rider's behavior. Pissed off at the world due to a lagging film career.
    As the Harley is used as a personality, and these people lack the self- concept and are so non ego formed as adults, they feel they must behave in this stereotypical manner regardless of situation. Usualy these people have little to no motorcycling experience, and are attracted to flashy thing in the same manner as crows. Sometimes an avid motorcyclist becomes a Harley Rider; friends and family can usually identify the warning signs in hindsight only.
    Perhaps the biggest transgression these people make is to "Talk Motorcycles" when they have no experience with them (they ride Harleys remember). When people talk of rpm levels used to settle the suspension for a set of twisties, they fall back on "Jap Crap", "Rice Rocket/Burner" etc. They use anger, insults and surliness to mask their ignorance. They want to interact, but they don't know how (Mickey Rourke never spoke nicely to people in any of his movies), they don't have the vocabulary or social skills. It is really quite tragic. I believe these definitions help explain one of the longest standing questions in modern motorcycling.

Why don't all Harley guys wave back. It is simple really. It is a in-group bias sort of thing. Motorcyclists wave at other Motorcyclists due to the kinship we feel. We see someone riding a motorcycle and immediately recognize them, as being of superior intellect. Since they are so smart, the must be a good person to know, so i will wave and act politely and friendly towards them. Generally, when waved to, motorcyclists will wave back (provided they are not in the middle of a tank slapper or something) for the reasons identified above. Here is the difference.

Harley Riders are not motorcyclists (remember, Harleys are not motorcycles, they are Harley), and therefore do not feel the kinship. They feel the kinship with other Harley riders only. Why do some people on Harleys wave? Because they are from the first group, Motorcyclists who ride Harleys. The Drunk, Blind, Fat, Ugly, Smelly, Chaps-wearin, GPZ-hittin', Bleeding, Brain-damaged, Surly, Church swearing, Wedding Vomitting, Pencil-dicked, Vault-twated, Cell phone riding, Nun melting, Lying bastards with straight pipes tend to come from the second group ...

Reg.datum
    Jun 2011

Ett besök hos Tassen blev det i för middags

V.I.B Sannizs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2012

Härligt väder... Och så himla gôtt att se och träffa alla trevliga borta på Probike...
    Var en del från Westcoast, som hittat dit...
    Extra kul att se "bro" ViLa på plats. Undrar om han motstod en testtur in i det sista på en Muscle... *s*
    Glömde dock ta kort...

Pratade lite med Suss också, så nu skall man knopa ihop ett fint mail till henne också.

Nu är jag hemma och dödar helgen med hund umgänget, tvätt, städning och diskning...Maken är nog inte hemma förrän tidigast runt 19, skulle jag tro...
    Och imorgon är det dags att jobba igen. *suck*

Citat Ursprungligen postat av PTB59 Visa inlägg
    Ett besök hos Tassen blev det i för middags
    Sportster porr
    Deluxe FLSTN

10 mil i strålande väder, 10-13°. Än är inte Mc-säsongen över

Reg.datum
    Jun 2011

demonterade jag tank, spjällhus, vipparmar, kamkåpan o kammar.

V.I.B Sannizs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2012

...är det fortfarande kolsvart ute och jag har precis fått i mig några ostfrallor och lite kaffe.
    Snart dags att dra sig till jobbet.

Borde vara förbjudet med helgarbete, som inte genererar bra lön...
    Transportavtalet för mitt jobb suger.

V.I.B Contributor
    hegtors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2012
    Tackad: 1

Idag.. har vi i Djurskyddet Säffle-Åmål öppen dag på katthemmet "Kattlyckan" i Värmlandsbro.
    Gå tipspromenad,fiska i fiskdammen eller fika. Lite loppis finns också.
    Gillar du inte katter har vi en avställd Harley i en garasje du kan titta på.

V.I.B Contributor ViLas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2011
    Tackad: 3

... ska jag lira Diablo hela dagen lång

- - - Uppdaterad - - -

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Sanniz Visa inlägg
    Extra kul att se "bro" ViLa på plats. Undrar om han motstod en testtur in i det sista på en Muscle... *s*
    Tackar och detsamma sis jo jag kämpade emot för allt jag va värd,finns inga stålar till en hoj till i familjen just nu iaf
    Fuck it,lets ride
    Go big or go home

Regnar det igen...blir nog inte mer åka före vintern, blir väl att riva motorn ist för att bygga Big Bore
    Deluxe FLSTN

Sidan 99 av 297 FörstaFörsta ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... SistaSista

Liknande ämnen

1. Hur är vädret i din del av Sverige idag??
    Av Bikebandit i forum Off Topic
    Svar: 263
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-10-13, 14:02
  2. Svar: 23
    Senaste inlägg: 2011-12-09, 12:43
  3. Bus med batten idag
    Av ViLa i forum Region Västra Götaland
    Svar: 7
    Senaste inlägg: 2011-10-03, 02:04
  4. En lite kul logo jag snidade ihop idag..
    Av admin i forum Forumnyheter, önskemål, hjälp och synpunkter
    Svar: 8
    Senaste inlägg: 2011-07-21, 10:40
  5. Svar: 0
    Senaste inlägg: 2011-05-07, 10:18

Bokmärken

Bokmärken

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg