handdator

Visa fullständig version : Hi there, my ride and I have one question.

rasta
2012-06-24, 10:47
Hi guys,
I am writing from Poland. Next week I am going to visit Sweden and Power Big Meet with my motorbike (photo below).
I need to know, if the law in Sweden is very restricted regarding to exhaust noise? What is the acceptable volume of motorbike's exhaust?
Cheers,
Michael7727

Sanniz
2012-06-24, 11:20
I do believe if you got your "registrationpaper for the bike" with you, there should be written the max exhaust noise that is legal for your bike. If your bike only do so much sound, they can´t do nothing more than you can pay a fine if you´re unlycky with the police here. And you kan appeal against it afterwards, if you can proove you got approved exhaust noise for your bike.
I´m not so sure how hard the swedish police are againgst foreigners.
But I think, it´s many swedish bikers that don´t change the system either (back to original), so you kan allways try your luck. Though you got to count, that the police mybee is harder round such a big arrangement today in our country.

admin
2012-06-25, 09:47
Hi Michael! The old noice level was 103dB. In 2010 it all changed to approx 85-90dB depending on bike model and year.
Swedish police are hard but for you as non-Swede you might get a fine if you are unlucky but they will let you ride on.

Lars Nilsson
2012-06-25, 11:03
They might as well fine you for driving a Honda!

hasse diesel
2012-06-25, 19:17
Just speak polish and you'll be fine;)

Sanniz
2012-06-25, 21:06
Just speak polish and you'll be fine;)

Nie mówię po polski LM;

Kunde inte låta bli... Min förra make var halvpolack. :D

hasse diesel
2012-06-25, 21:46
Och vad exakt betyder det då?

Nie mówię po polski LM;