handdator

Visa fullständig version : Tria behöver hjälp!

Hagis
2011-07-07, 23:16
Ja jag vet att detta är ett HD forum, men jag har en fråga som kanske någon här ändå kan svara på!
En bekant till mig har en Triumph Trophy 1200 cc -00
Den klonkar lite vid växling och särskillt när motorn är kall.
Frågan är vilken olja han bör köra på för att få bort detta "klonkandet" vid växling (då inte från N till 1 utan högre växlar)
eller är det ingen fara?! Problemet finns även när motorn är varm men främst när den är kall!

admin
2011-07-08, 08:35
Hittade detta lite snabbt på ett Trajjafora:

Mobil 1 4T = Excellent shift performance
I'm not one to be real particular about oil. Syn, semi-syn, dino, most with the technology of additive packages have great lubrication, maintain film thickness under extreme heat etc. But, there seems to be an intangible I have discovered going back to the factory recommendation for oil for these bikes. Mobil 1 makes my bike shift right. Yesterday was the first day I got my EFI T100 back on the road after a long winter. Man it was great to run it through the gears after putting it in storage last November. The thing runs as perfectly as any motorcycle I have owned. I have run other types of oil in it and without question with Mobil 1, it shifts the best.
The motor also seems happy on it, valve train is quiet for what it is and it revs effortlessly. I don't do big miles on my bike so the extra cost of Mobil 1 I believe is worth it and will likely stick with it moving forward.

If anybody has another less costly oil they believe shifts as good as Mobil 1 having experimented, I would like to hear it.
Here's to spring riding...

http://www.triumphrat.net/twins-technical-talk/170553-mobil-1-4t-excellent-shift-performance.html

Hagis
2011-07-08, 09:23
Man bugar och bockar, ska vidarbefodra det under dagen :)